As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate agent with a strong work ethic, my underlying philosophy of “service first” means that my clients’ needs are paramount. I work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. I work closely with buyers and sellers to educate and inform them at every step of a transaction. I help people to buy and sell homes while keeping in mind both their immediate and long-term goals. My reputation for honest communication and active listening has made me a trusted advisor for the people with whom I work. As a dedicated, personable, and approachable real estate agent, I give clients highly personalized attention and work around their schedules.
License and Qualifications
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2004
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong negotiating ability
- Experience working with first-time homebuyers as well as investors
- Detailed familiarity with Sacramento, Placer, and El Dorado counties
REALTOR®,The TRBergen Group
2009 – present
- Partnered with Fusion Real Estate Network to build my own real estate business. Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process. Consistently communicate transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
REALTOR®, Keller WilliamsRealty
2004 – 2009
- Assisted clients with the purchase and sale of residential real estate. Negotiated contracts, ensured document accuracy, guided and educated clients through the transaction process.
Point-of-Sale Supervisor, AT&T Wireless
1992 – 2004
- Managed a team of twelve point-of-sale representatives, monitoring and maintaining the NCR cash register system in over 900 AT&T stores across the country. Remotely logged into computers in order to update systems and handle pricing, tax, and scanning issues. Previously worked in accounts receivable, customer care, and dealer account management.
Memberships and Designations
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Sacramento Association of REALTORS®
- Assistant Scout Master, Boy Scout Troop 215, Fair Oaks, CA