Community InformationSacramento County, CA
- C H W Mercy Healthcare
- Crestwood Behavioral Health, Inc.
- El Camino Care Ctr
- Heritage Oaks Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kindred Hospital-Sacramento
- MED7 Urgent Care
- Mariner Health Care Inc
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom Hospital Services
- Mercy San Juan Surgery Center
- Sacramento Center For Hematology & Medical Oncology Inc.
- Shriners Hospital For Children
- Sutter Health
- University Of Ca Surgical Onco
- VA Northern California Health Care System
- Sacramento Center for Hematology and Medical Oncology professional medical corporation providing hematology and oncology care in the greater Sacramento area.
- Emergency Medical Services
- Sutter Cancer Center comprehensive oncology center, providing primary and tertiary care to patients thoughout Northern California
- Radiological Associates of Sacramento Medical Group offers diagnostic imaging, nuclear medicine, and radiation oncology services
- Kindred Hospital Our Mission is to provide quality care, treatment and rehabilitation for medically complex patients and support for their families
- Northern California Shriners Hospital
- Alameda Newspapers, Inc
- Alternative Weekly Network
- C N R News
- Catholic Herald
- Humor Times
- Lee Publishing Company
- Sacramento Business Journal
- The Associated Press
- The Mcclatchy Company
- The Sacramento Observer
- The State Hornet
- News & Review "free news weekly, with entertainment listings and classifieds."
- Sacramento Bee
- Sacramento Observer
- Sacramento Magazine Online
- Elk Grove Citizen
- Arcade Creek Recreation Park Dist.
- Arden Manor Recreation & Park Dist.
- Arden Park Recreation & Park
- Parks & Recreation Dept
- State of California Parks & Recreation Dept - Sutter's Fort SHP
- Brannan Island State Recreation Area Brannan Island State Recreation Area is a maze of waterways through the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta. This park northeast of San Francisco Bay, has countless islands and marshes with many wildlife habitats and many opportunities for recreation, including boating, windsurfing and swimming
- Folsom Lake Located at the base of the Sierra foothills, the 18,000-acre lake and recreation area offers opportunities for hiking, biking, running, camping, picnicking, horseback riding, water-skiing and boating
- Gibson Ranch Park This 300+ acre park is a working ranch right in the middle of an urban community
- Old Sacramento State Historic Park park is a portion of the Old Sacramento Historic District, all of which has been designated a National Landmark
- Sacramento Regional Parks
- State Indian Museum California State Indian Museum displays exhibits and artifacts illustrating the culture of the state's earliest inhabitants
- Sutter's Fort State Historic Park
- Elk Grove Police Department
- Sacramento Sheriff's Department The mission of the Sacramento Sheriff's Department is the protection of life and property, the preservation of the public peace and the enforcement of the law in partnership with our communities. To accomplish our mission, we dedicate ourselves to service with concern.
- California Highway Patrol The mission of the California Highway Patrol is to provide the highest level of safety, service, and security to the people of California
- Sacramento Superior Court Our mission is to assure justice, equality and fairness for all under the law.
- Sacramento Treasury
- County Executive The mission of the County Executive's Office is to ensure that all county activities are geared toward efficiency, economy, and maximum service effectiveness. To guide the County toward this vision, it is the mission of the County Executive's Office to ensure proper, efficient, and effective administration of county affairs on behalf of the Board of supervisors and their constituents.
- Sacramento County District Attorney Seek Justice, Serve Justice, Do Justice
- California Musical Theatre information on the Broadway Series and the Music Circus.
- California State Railroad Museum provides an introduction to the museum and many of its permanent exhibits
- California Museum for History, Women and the Arts
- Sacramento Museum Guide The Sacramento association of museums is comprised of 22 greater Sacramento area museums
- Sacramento Opera "provides season schedule, membership forms, company background, and education programs"
- Sacramento Ballet
- Sacramento Theatre Company "producing classic plays of literary value, as well as experimental work"
- Runaway Stage Productions "live Broadway style musical theatre, storybook children's theater and youth musical theater workshops"
- Punch Line bringing national comedy acts to San Francisco and Sacramento
- California State Capitol Museum
- Discovery Museum history, science, space and technology come together at the Discovery Museum
- Crocker Art Museum As the leading arts institution in the Sacramento Valley, the Crocker serves as the primary regional resource for the study and appreciation of fine art, with an emphasis on the original Crocker family donation of California art and European drawings, contemporary northern California art and, more recently, of East Asian painting and international ceramics
- Fairytale Town 2.5-acre children's park that brings fairytales and nursery rhymes to life
- Sacramento Zoo located in William Land Park
- Folsom Zoo